Finance Assistant (The 1590 Trust)- Conyers School, Conyers Trust
Please See Advert Text
Part time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 23/11/2018 23:59
£11,575 - £12,054 per annum
Schools - Support
1 year temporary maternity cover. Term time only + 10 days.
26 hours per week
Conyers Trust is seeking to appoint to its well-regarded finance team based at Conyers School. The Trust includes four schools and is expanding further in South Stockton. We are looking for a strong candidate to support of the team.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an experienced finance assistant, ideally part qualified by a recognised professional accountancy body and ideally have worked in schools before
- Be patient, hard-working, and committed to the development of young people - Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be proficient in Excel and ideally have experience of Agresso
- Be able to work independently, prioritise effectively and manage multiple tasks whilst working in a busy office
- Have excellent organizational skills and a keen eye for detail and accuracy.
1. To input all financial data into the Trusts finance system (Agresso) and run reports as requested.
2. To communicate effectively with customers, creditors and maintain accurate records for monthly reporting.
3. Supporting the Finance Manager in dealing with external returns and audit.
If you would like to work in a popular and very successful Trust then please see our website to download an application pack www.conyers.org.uk application forms to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 noon on the closing date.
Shortlisting will be done on 26th November and interviews held on 29th /30th November 2018
Feedback will only be given to shortlisted candidates.
Conyers School, Green Lane, Yarm, TS15 9ET. Tel: 01642 783253
This job is closed for applications.