Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 17/02/2019 23:59
£26,470 - £29,909 per annum
Hours per week:
37 hours per week
Finance / Benefits / Revenues / Procurement
The Council is dedicated to providing a high quality financial support service. We are looking to recruit a suitably qualified, enthusiastic and motivated individual, with relevant experience, to contribute to a highly effective service within the Finance Team.
The team is responsible for Council-wide financial planning and management, and the provision of financial information to a wide range of internal and external users.
You will have experience in a finance related field and an understanding of local government finance and functions.
In return, the rewards for working at the Council will go beyond the salary you will receive, with numerous additional benefits such as:
• 31 days annual leave, plus public holidays
• Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
• Enhanced Maternity/Paternity and Adoption Leave Payments
• Additional Leave Purchase Scheme
• Flexi Time Scheme
• Cycle to Work Scheme in partnership with Halfords
• Access to Occupational Health, Physiotherapy and Counselling Services
• Regular health and wellbeing initiatives
• Reduced membership to the Dolphin Centre's 'Fit 4 Life' package
For detailed information on this role, please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification.
For a further informal discussion, please contact Heather McQuade, Finance Manager on 01325 405407.
This job is closed for applications.