Finance Officer - Skelton Primary School
Please see advert text
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 26/10/2018 12:00
£9,457.20 - £10,075.69 (actual salary)
Schools - Support
Skelton Primary School
18 HOURS PW Monday- Friday TTO + 1 week
Grade SCP 24-26 £9,457.20 - £10,075.69 (actual salary)
Future progression maybe possible for the right candidate
Skelton Primary School is three form entry primary academy in the East of the Borough. We have extensive facilities and the children’s motto ‘the difference between try and triumph is UMPPH” sums them up well. Our pupils are curious, motivated and enjoy learning.
Our governors are seeking to appoint a Finance Officer to join our administration team working with our Business Manager. You will be working in a dynamic and rewarding environment with the flexibility of the school holidays. We need an inspiring and dedicated individual who will bring organisation and efficiency to our administration team. You will have a financial background and possibly previous experience of working with SAGE 200 (or equivalent), processing of invoices and experience of the administration and reconciliation of payroll.
This role, by the very nature of the school, requires a high degree of confidence and capability in the use of IT systems. You will play a key role in maintaining the administration systems within the school. You will be flexible, be able to work under pressure and organise and prioritise your work commitments. Under the instruction/guidance of senior staff be responsible for undertaking administrative, financial, organisational processes within the school. Experience of working in a busy office environment is essential as is the need for a professional adaptable attitude in what can sometimes be a pressured environment.
In this role you will:
• work in a positive, creative and supportive environment
• have experience SAGE 200(or equivalent) and preferably (but not essential) knowledge of the SIMS system
• be self- motivated and able to act on own initiative
• have excellent organisational skills
• work under pressure and to deadlines
• undertake appropriate training
• be capable of operating computer based admin systems
• be a good communicator, with ability to work with all stakeholders, parents, children, senior management, staff members and governors
• have excellent literacy, numeracy, administrative and ICT skills
• be an organised professional with attention to detail and ability to take responsibility for outcomes
Visits to the School are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Deborah Chadwick, School Business Manager for further details or to arrange a visit – dates 23/10/18 – 26/1018.
Application forms and further details are available from the school website www.skeltonprimaryschool.co.uk and returnable to Sarah Walker, Head teacher.
Closing date noon on 26th October, 2018
Interviews will take place during week beginning Monday 5th November 2018
This is a re-advertisement previous applicants need not apply
This job is closed for applications.