Head of ICT & Computer Science
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 01/10/2023 23:59
MPS 1-6/UPS 1-3 (£28,000 - £43,685 per annum) +TLR1a £8,706 pa
Schools - Teaching
St Robert of Newminster Catholic School & Sixth Form College, Biddick Lane, Washington, NE38 8AF
St Robert of Newminster Catholic School & Sixth Form College are proud to be part of the Bishop Wilkinson Catholic Education Trust, a family of secondary, middle, primary and first schools in Durham, Gateshead, Northumberland, and Sunderland. Bishop Wilkinson is the largest catholic education trust in the North East of England and will have a total of 48 schools. This is an exciting time to join our supportive, and growing team.
We wish to appoint a committed, well-qualified and highly effective Head of ICT & Computer Science, required by January 2024.
We are seeking an individual to:
• Lead, organise and direct the teaching of ICT & Computer Science
• Take responsibility for a division of the school
• Advise the Head Teacher on curriculum matters pertaining to ICT & Computer Science
• Facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
• Contribute to raising standards of student attainment.
• Share and support the school’s responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for personal and academic growth.
The successful candidate should have:
• Qualified teacher status
• A degree certificate appropriate to the job role
• Proven experience in teaching ICT & Computer Science at A Level.
How to Apply:
For an application form and further details about this vacancy please visit our website. To apply online please click 'Apply Now'.
Closing date: 1st October 2023
Interview date: Either W/C 9th or 16th October 2023
The Bishop Wilkinson Catholic Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
This job is closed for applications.