Headteacher - Prior's Mill C.E School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 24/04/2022 23:59
L21 (£69,031) – L25 (£76,141)
Schools - Leadership
Prior's Mill C.E School
Children on roll: 482 FT and 32 Nursery
School Grouping: 4
The Governors are seeking to appoint a successful Headteacher. This an excellent opportunity for an influential, highly motivated and passionate leader who can maintain, strengthen and develop the educational provision at our school for the benefit of the pupils in our care.
We are looking for an experienced Leader who:
• Has a demonstrable track record of effective leadership
• Has a passion for teaching and learning, the ability to motivate staff and pupils, and the ambition to continue to raise standards
• Values collaboration with governors, families, and the wider school community
• A strategic thinker who can build on existing strong foundations
• Models and inspires Christian values in children, staff and parents
We can offer you:
• Supportive and pro-active Governing Body
• A newly developed Christian vision and ethos
• Friendly and committed staff who are supportive and embrace new ideas
• Good opportunities for continued professional development
• A community that is committed to achieving the best outcomes for all our children
Visits to the school are welcome and can be arranged by contacting the school office on (01642) 650426.
For further information on the school please see the website https://priorsmill.org.uk/
For an informal discussion please contact Vanessa Housley, Service Lead Education and Wellbeing on 07765897616.
To apply, please download the application form from the supporting documents and return the completed form to email@example.com.
When completing the application whilst we would like you to demonstrate how you meet all the essential criteria on the person specification, please note those which has been starred; for each of these please ensure a detailed response including recent and relevant examples.
Closing date: Sunday 24th April 2022
The school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Shortlisting: 3rd May 2022
Interviews: 24th & 25th May 2022
Expected start date: September 2022/January 2022
This job is closed for applications.