Headteacher - Prior’s Mill C of E (VC) Primary School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£59,528 - £71,589 Annually
Schools - Teaching
Required for September 2020.
The current long serving and highly respected Headteacher will be leaving the school at the end of the summer term 2020, therefore the Governing Body, staff and pupils of Prior’s Mill C of E (VC) Primary School are seeking to appoint a Headteacher who is dynamic, aspirational, ambitious and an approachable leader who values collaboration and is able to think strategically about the future.
We are looking for a Headteacher who:
• Has a proven track record of effective leadership;
• Has a passion for teaching and learning, the ability to motivate staff and pupils and the ambition to continue to raise standards;
• Has excellent communication skills;
• Understands and values the contribution of families to the school community and the contribution of the school to the wider community;
• Models and inspires Christian values in children, staff and parents.
We can offer you:
• A fully supportive and active Governing Body;
• Confident and enthusiastic pupils who have a passion for learning;
• Friendly and committed staff who are supportive and embrace new ideas;
• Good opportunities for continued professional development;
• Parents who are actively engaged in their children’s learning;
• A strong Christian ethos.
Visits to the school are welcome and can be arranged on request through the school office on Tel: (01642) 650426.
For an informal discussion please contact Vanessa Housley, Senior Advisor on Tel: (01642) 527656.
The school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Completed applications should be retuned via email to Recruitment.
Prior’s Mill C of E (VC) Primary School,
Clifton Avenue, Billingham,TS22 5BX
Tel: (01642) 650426 Website: www.priorsmillbillingham.co.uk
Current NOR: 450 FT + 39 Place Nursery