Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 15/10/2018 15:30
£25,594 - £35,008
Schools - Teaching
Key Stage 2 Teacher
Pennyman Primary Academy
Required: January 2019
Hours: Full time
Reporting to: Head Teacher/Executive Head Teacher
Academy: Pennyman Primary Academy
Pennyman Primary Academy is pleased to be able to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Key Stage 2 Teacher to join the academy as part of Tees Valley Education Multi Academy Trust. Pennyman Primary is a vibrant, creative and forward looking academy keen to employ an outstanding, enthusiastic and experienced KS2 practitioner.
We are looking for an innovative and inspirational teacher who can share best practice in teaching. Additionally, we would like someone who positively promotes inclusion, has high expectations for all children and has a good knowledge of the KS2 curriculum and assessment.
Pennyman will provide:
• An excellent learning environment for children with a strong community ethos
• The opportunity to work in a flagship school within a trust, where staff are valued and treated with respect
• Hard working, committed and dedicated staff who strive to gain the best outcomes for all of our pupils
• Dedicated pupils who love coming to the academy and are encouraged to be the best they can be
• An enthusiastic and supportive Head Teacher, Executive Head Teacher and Senior Leadership Team who put the interests of the children first and are committed to the continual improvement of the academy
• A passionate and high performing team of professionals, including SLEs, across the trust to learn from and contribute to
• An opportunity to be part of working parties across the school and the trust within your areas of interest
• Career enhancement opportunities within areas of interest
Tees Valley Education Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check
Applications are invited from prospective candidates who are able to demonstrate that they are able to meet the essential criteria set out in the person specification and who have the vision, values and tenacity to join an outstanding team and help continue the journey towards excellence.
Visits to the academy are strongly encouraged and can be arranged by appointment with the academy office on the following dates:
Tuesday 2nd October 1pm, Thursday 4th October 3.30pm, Tuesday 9th October, 9.15, Thursday 11th October, 3.30pm and Friday 12th October 1pm
Closing Date: Monday 15th October 2018 at 3.30pm
Shortlisting: Tuesday 16th October 2018
Interview Date: Tuesday 23rd October, 2018
Location: Pennyman Primary Academy
Hand written or electronic printed copies of the Tees Valley Education application form should be posted or hand delivered to the following address for the attention of Mrs Kate Barkley, Head Teacher. Please be aware that if you are sending your application by e-mail, the Trust cannot be responsible for any formatting anomalies when printing.
By post: Tees Valley Education, Pennyman Primary Academy, Fulbeck Road, Middlesbrough TS3 0QS.
By E-mail: email@example.com
If you have any queries about the position or the academy and the trust, please do not hesitate to contact the academy direct on 01642 314750 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
This job is closed for applications.