Full time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 03/02/2022 12:00
Grade 3, SCP 7 – 11 (£20,092 - £21,748) actual salary £17,728 - £19,189
Schools - Support
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed member of staff to join our team in providing high quality learning support and guidance to our students. A key part of this role is to challenge, motivate and inspire young people to achieve their potential and help them overcome any barriers to learning.
We are committed to:
• A vibrant learning community with enthusiastic and engaging students
• A positive and caring ethos
• An excellent learning environment and resources
• A team of hardworking, dedicated and friendly staff where everyone is valued
• A supportive and effective governing body
We can offer:
• National Terms and Conditions of Employment (NJC Green Book)
• Local Government Pension Scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme providing free confidential advice and counselling service 24/7 365 days per year
The successful candidate will:
• Take a lead role in the delivery of interventions, including evaluation of interventions.
• Challenge and motivate students, promoting and reinforcing self-esteem.
• Have highly developed communication, organisational, negotiation and interpersonal skills
Deadline: Noon on Thursday 3 February
Shortlisting will take place Friday 4 February interviews taking place wc 7 February 2022.
How to apply:
Application packs can be downloaded from the website.
Letters of application should be no more than two sides of A4 and should be returned with application forms to email@example.com or by post to Jade Hutton, Bedlington Academy, Palace Road, Bedlington, NE22 7DS
This job is closed for applications.