Location: Corpus Christi Catholic Primary School, Dunsmuir Grove, Gateshead, NE8 4QL
Grade: Grade B, Point 3 (£20,812 per annum, pro rata)
Hours: 1 Post – Part-time, 6 hours and 15 minutes per week, Permanent, Term Time Only
1 Post – Part-time, 6 hours and 15 minutes per week, Permanent, Term Time Only
Corpus Christi Catholic Primary School is based in Bensham, Gateshead. We are proud to be part of the Bishop Wilkinson Catholic Education Trust, a family of secondary, middle, primary and first schools in Durham, Gateshead, Northumberland and Sunderland. Bishop Wilkinson is the largest catholic education trust in the North East of England, with a total of 48 schools. This is an exciting time to join our supportive, and growing team.
We are looking to appoint two lunchtime supervisory assistants to commence as soon as possible.
We are seeking two individuals to provide:
- Supervision and care of pupils in the dining area during lunchtime.
- Supervision and care of pupils in the playground, and other areas of the school premises
- Associated ancillary and cleaning duties
- 1 post- (Mon – Fri, 11:45am – 13:00pm)
- 1 post- (Mon – Fri 12:15am – 1.30pm)
The successful candidates will have:
- Reading and writing skills to maintain records
- The ability to communicate effectively with teachers, students and other stakeholders as and when necessary
How to apply:
To complete an online application form please click the 'Apply' button.
Closing date: Wednesday, 18th October 2023
Interview date: Wednesday 1st November 2023
The Bishop Wilkinson Catholic Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and is subject to an enhanced DBS check.