St Anne’s Catholic Primary School is a ‘Good’ rated school based in Harlow Green with 135 children on roll. We are looking to appoint a School Administrator. We are proud to be part of the Bishop Wilkinson Catholic Education Trust, a family of secondary, middle, primary and first schools in Durham, Gateshead, Northumberland and Sunderland. Bishop Wilkinson is the largest catholic education trust in the North East of England, which will have a total of 48 schools. This is an exciting time to join our supportive, and growing team.
St Anne’s is temporarily closed due to RAAC. Therefore, this position will involve working with our children at either St Oswald’s Primary School or Bishop Wilkinson Catholic Education Trust HQ.
This is a great opportunity for a competent and hardworking School Administrator to join our team.
We are seeking an individual to:
- To ensure the smooth running of the school office and provide support to all areas of school administration.
- Act as first point of contact for general parent, pupil and visitor enquiries in person, via telephone and email contact.
- To ensure that records are kept up to date for all key stakeholders, both manual and computerised.
- Take an active role in first aid provision.
The successful candidate will have:
- Great communication & organisational skills and enjoy working with and dealing with a range of people.
- Relevant and recent experience of working in a customer service or administrative or receptionist role.
- Good work ethic and the ability to work to own initiative.
- Good knowledge of ICT, Microsoft Office programmes, such as Word and Excel.
How to Apply:
To complete an online application form please click the 'Apply' button.
Closing date: Thursday 19th October 2023
Shortlisting date: Friday 20th October 2023
Interview date: Friday 3rd November 2023
The Bishop Wilkinson Catholic Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and is subject to an enhanced DBS check.