Senior Administration Assistant
Full time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 11/12/2023 23:59
£27,334 - £29,777 per annum, pro rata
Hours per week:
37 hours per week
Schools - Support
St Mary’s Catholic Primary School, Duckpool Lane, Whickham, NE16 4HB
Location: St Mary’s Catholic Primary School, Duckpool Lane, Whickham, NE16 4HB
Grade: Grade F, SCP 14-19 (£27,334 - £29,777 per annum, pro rata)
Hours: 37 hours per week, Permanent, Term Time Only plus 10 days (40 weeks)
St Mary’s Catholic Primary School is a one form-entry primary school in Whickham, Gateshead, serving the former parishes of St Mary’s Whickham and Immaculate Heart of Mary, Lobley Hill.
St Mary’s Catholic Primary School is proud to be part of the Bishop Wilkinson Catholic Education Trust, a family of secondary, middle, primary and first schools in Durham, Gateshead, Northumberland and Sunderland. Bishop Wilkinson is the largest catholic education trust in the North East of England and will have a family of 48 schools, with 1,900 staff. This is an exciting time to join our supportive, and growing team.
The Governors of our supportive, successful and aspirational school are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic and committed individual to make a significant contribution as a member of our school office team working as part of a talented and committed staff whose shared aim is to realise the school’s Mission:
“St Mary’s aims to develop the talents of each pupil as a unique individual whose full potential can be developed in a community which has Christ at its centre.”
The successful applicant will benefit from:
- Working within a supportive and professional team
- Term Time Only working
- A suite of continuous professional development opportunities
- A range of Trust employee benefits
- Be kind and friendly towards all within our community
- Be part of a welcoming and supportive team of staff, parents and governors
- Be keen to undertake professional development and contribute new ideas
- Have excellent ICT skills, including a good knowledge of Microsoft packages (Word, Excel and Publisher) along with the ability to learn new software systems
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have the ability to capture, store and accurately retrieve information
- Have good organisation skills and a flexible approach to work
- Preferably have previous experience of working within a School Administration team
How to Apply:
To complete an online application form please click the 'Apply Now' button.
Closing date: Monday, 11th December 2023
The Bishop Wilkinson Catholic Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
This job is closed for applications.