Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 03/12/2023 23:59
Grade B, SCP 3 (£22,737 per annum) pro rata
Schools - Support
St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School, Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, NE8 1LR
St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School, Gateshead is proud to be part of the Bishop Wilkinson Catholic Education Trust, a family of secondary, middle, primary and first schools in Durham, Gateshead, Northumberland and Sunderland. Bishop Wilkinson is the largest catholic education trust in the North East of England, which will have a total of 48 schools. This is an exciting time to join our supportive, and growing team.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Supervisory Assistant to join our school to support pupils to enjoy a safe and healthy lunchtime, in line with the school’s policies and procedures.
We are seeking an individual to:
The successful candidate will:
- Offer care and support throughout lunchtime
- Be responsible for the wellbeing and social interaction of the pupils during lunchtime
- Promote good order and high standards of behaviour
- Report any accidents and incidents that occur during lunchtime to senior staff in line with school policies and procedures
For an application form and further details about this vacancy please visit our website http://bwcet.com/vacancies/ where applications can be completed online.
- Have good communication skills
- Be able to use their own initiative
- Have a flexible approach to work
- Be sensitive to the needs of children
- Be able to work as part of a team.
Closing date: Sunday 3rd December 2023
Interview date: TBC
The Bishop Wilkinson Catholic Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
This job is closed for applications.