Full time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 16/10/2018 12:00
Schools - Support
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and committed teaching assistant to join our school team and play an important role in the school’s journey moving forward. The successful candidate may provide intervention across different year groups or support children’s individual needs on a 1:1 or small group basis.
We are looking for a teaching assistant who can demonstrate:
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Effective positive behaviour management
• Confidence in supporting all aspects of children’s development throughout the primary age range
• A passion for teaching and learning
• A commitment to ensuring that all pupils achieve the best that they possibly can
• A commitment to their continuous professional development
Applications are welcome from internal and external candidates
Application forms and post information is available from the school or can be downloaded at www.northeastjobs.org.uk Applications should be returned to Mrs Sue Sharpe, Headteacher.
School is committed to safer recruitment practice and promoting the welfare of children and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS clearance check.
Closing Date: Tuesday 16th October 2018 at 12 noon
Short listing: Tuesday 16th October 2018
Observations: Thursday 18th October 2018
Interviews: Thursday 25th October 2018
LYNNFIELD PRIMARY SCHOOL
GROSVENOR STREET, HARTLEPOOL, TS26 8RL,
Telephone: 01429 275122
This job is closed for applications.