Teaching Assistant (Level 1) - St Bede’s RCVA Primary
Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 01/03/2019 12:00
Schools - Support
St Bede’s RCVA Primary
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated Teaching Assistant. We are particularly interested in a TA who will :
• Supervise and support children in their access of learning.
• Attend to the personal needs of pupils including the implementation of personal learning programmes that may include social, health, physical, hygiene and welfare objectives.
• Establish good relationships with pupils, acting as a role model and responding to the needs of each individual child.
• To actively promote inclusive practice within the classroom setting to ensure acceptance of all children.
• Encourage children to play and interact with one another.
• Encourage children to engage in, and participate in learning activities lead by the class teacher.
• To have challenging expectations that encourages children to act independently and build self-esteem.
• Provide feedback to pupils in relation to progress and achievement under the guidance of the class teacher
This post is a fixed term contract to cover the post, pending restructure
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced criminal records check is required for this post.
Further information about the school can be found on our website.
An application pack, including an application form, is available to download below.
Completed application forms should be returned directly to the school by post or by e-mail, no later than
School Name: St Bede’s RCVA Primary School
Full address: Ridge Terrace, Bedlington, Northumberland
Postcode: NE22 6EQ
Tel.: 01670 822389
Website address: www.st-bedes.northumberland.sch.uk
This job is closed for applications.