Teaching Assistant Level 3 - St Michael's Primary School
Full time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 28/09/2018 23:59
£17,972 - £18,672 pro rata (Grade D Point 15-17)
Schools - Support
St Michael's Primary School
St. Michael’s RC VA Primary School
Tel: 0191 5840542
Headteacher: Mrs. M. Wilson
Teaching Assistant Level 3 (minimum requirement)
38 hours per week (Full-time) 39 weeks – term time only (until July 2019)
Salary: £17972 - £18672 pro rata (Grade D Point 15-17)
Required for ASAP
We are seeking to appoint a highly committed, enthusiastic practitioner to our happy school. Initially, the successful applicant will work alongside staff in Key Stage One. We welcome applications practitioners who have a sound understanding of the curriculum and the needs of young children. An additional duty will include helping to supervise children at lunchtime.
Governors are seeking someone who is:
• an outstanding, committed practitioner with high expectations for all children
• proficient in supporting the delivery of all aspects of teaching and learning in
Key Stage One
• an effective communicator and keen to work in collaboration with colleagues
• willing to be involved in the corporate life of the school, supporting the informal as well as the formal curriculum
• a team player and able to work independently
Visits are warmly welcomed prior to application and can be arranged by contacting
Mrs. Weetman, School Secretary.
Application forms and further details are available from the school office or by sending an
email request to email@example.com
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be
subject to a DBS check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
St. Michael’s safeguards and protects its students and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Sunderland Local Safeguarding Board Procedures.
Closing Date: 28th September 2018
This job is closed for applications.