Teaching Assistant - Stamfordham Primary School
Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 25/01/2019 12:00
£13,872 - £15,100
Schools - Support
Stamfordham Primary School
Are you a great teaching assistant with a strong track record?
Are your keen to change your current role?
If so, this is the opportunity for you and we’d love to hear from you!
The Governors of this outstanding, vibrant and fast-moving village school wish to appoint an excellent and highly motivated teaching assistant to join our committed and friendly team.
The successful candidate will:
- Be qualified at NVQ 3 for Teaching Assistants or equivalent
- Have experience of working with or caring for children of primary school age
- Have experience of working one-to-one to support and care for children with additional needs
- Be able to work as a member of a team, understanding the role in the classroom and associated responsibilities
- Be able to form good relationships with pupils and be responsive to their needs
- Have good computer skills, and the ability to use other types of learning technology
- Recognise the uniqueness of every child and reflect this in their practice
In return we can offer:
- Delightful and well-behaved children who respond well to excellent and enthusiastic teaching
- A very supportive staff team and governing body
- Very supportive parents
- The opportunity to work strategically with the staff team
Application forms and further details are available from the school at the above address or by email.
Stamfordham Primary School is committed to safeguarding the welfare of pupils and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS clearance.
Closing date: Friday 25 January 2019 @ noon
Shortlisting: Monday 28 January 2019
Interviews: Thursday 6 February 2019
Please return completed application forms by post or email to the address below.
STAMFORDHAM PRIMARY SCHOOL
Tel 01661 886358
This job is closed for applications.