Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 19/12/2018 09:00
£23,720 - £27,652
Schools - Teaching
Year 1 Teacher
2 terms Jan – July 2019
Full Time, Fixed Term Contract
Hemlington Hall Academy is a highly inclusive Primary Academy within the Lingfield Education Trust. This short-term vacancy would be suitable for a teacher with KS1 experience who is hard-working and committed to raising standards.
We have the highest possible aspirations for our staff and pupils and a supportive working culture that focuses on positive learning behaviours and high expectations for all children. We expect all our children to make good or better progress and develop the skills and personal qualities they will need for the future: happiness is key to success.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an inspirational teacher to teach in Year 1. The successful applicant will be:
• passionate about teaching and learning, and enjoy the drive of a Year 1 classroom;
• an innovative and reflective practitioner who is keen to learn;
• positive, with a ‘can do’ attitude;
• committed to improving the life chances of every child.
We welcome applications from qualified teachers who will:
• model and disseminate high quality pedagogy and practice to secure consistently good or outstanding teaching and learning for Y1 children;
• be committed to on-going professional development;
• contribute to the wider life of the Academy;
• maintain a dynamic and inspiring learning environment;
• be innovative, highly motivated and eager to develop in line with the School Improvement Plan;
• have good interpersonal skills and be able to work well as part of our team.
For NQT / RQTs, we offer a bespoke Trust programme, where CPD will be provided and you will be supported alongside other colleagues. This enables aspiring teachers to support and learn from each other. There is a clear structure of support and challenge at Hemlington Hall Academy, with personalised professional learning through our NQT / RQT mentor.
An Application Pack is available upon request from the school.
Completed applications should be returned via email to email@example.com, or by post to Karen McGill, School Business Manager, Hemlington Hall Academy, Briscoe Way, Hemlington, Middlesbrough, TS8 9SJ.
Shortlisting: Wednesday 19th December 2018
Interviews: Tuesday 8th January 2019
Application forms should be returned accompanied by a letter of application outlining your experience, strengths and educational ethos.
Visits are strongly encouraged and very welcome. Allocated dates will be offered.
If you would like to arrange a visit or discuss the role further, please call Karen Edmenson, Head Teacher or the Main Office on 01642 591171.
Hemlington Hall Academy is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and will be required to disclose all relevant information for appropriate safeguarding checks
This job is closed for applications.