Sorted Administration Assistant.3552
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 27/11/2019 23:59
£17,681 - £18,672
Admin / Secretarial / Customer Services
Cramlington District Office
Northumberland Adolescent Service Northumberland adolescent service (NAS) provides co-ordinated support to young people aged 11 to 19 including:
- providing suitable places for young people to meet up and feel safe
- personalised and intensive support for young people who have more serious problems
- support for young people to avoid risk-taking behaviour, such as drug and alcohol abuse
- crime and antisocial behaviour
- targeted youth support
- information, advice and guidance
- positive activities and informal learning
We are looking for an experienced administrative assistant to join our Sorted (substance misuse) Team. Sorted are a long established Substance Misuse services for young people in Northumberland and are made up of specialist workers and health staff. The Service provides intervention for children and young people up to age 18 within the Northumberland area. The primary aim of the service is to provide direct harm reduction work with young people and focused intervention for those who required individual treatment programs or support with transition. Sorted are looking for a dedicated admin assistant who has experience of data input, performance work and ability to understand and run reports.
The successful applicant will also have experience in arranging meetings, taking and typing up minutes, diary / calendar arrangements, placing and receipting orders, using a range of management information systems, and monitoring shared mailboxes, etc.
We would like an outgoing, personable, hard-working member of staff for a permanent position of 22 hours (3 days) per week.
We are offering:
- A starting salary of £17,681 - £18,672 (pro rata)
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- A wide range of staff benefits including a competitive annual leave provision
- Flexible working arrangements (within the needs of the Service)
- Good general education demonstrating numeracy and literacy
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in a business related discipline
- Considerable experience in a similar role covering a broad range of support tasks and procedures
- Experience in using office applications on a personal computer / laptop
This post will close at midnight on the 27th November.
For more information, please see the the attached job description and person specification
Northumberland County Council is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all sectors of the community. We recognise the difficulties that transgender applicants in particular may face during a recruitment process; if Trans applicants have any concerns regarding the process please contact Rebecca Harding (Trans HR Support Officer) on 07770975678 or email@example.com
We operate a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria. All applications to work on a part-time will be considered in line with the requirements of the post and the needs of the service.
If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to attend an interview please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This job is closed for applications.