Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 29/11/2019 23:59
£17,364 - £17,711 pro rata
Catering / Cleaning
Northumberland County Council operates a huge range of services across one of the largest counties in the UK. Local Government’s ongoing challenges and the diversity of our residents means we have to work smarter. That’s why we want bold, creative and agile thinkers who can help us move forward and innovate. For further information about working for Northumberland County Council, please click here: http://www.northumberland.gov.uk/working
Duties and key result areas: carried out in accordance with the specification for Building Cleaning Services and the Cleaning Operations Manual, individually or as part of a team, these include, but are not restricted to:-
1. General cleaning tasks as directed.
2. Empty litter bins and remove rubbish.
3. Safe use of cleaning equipment.
4. Open and close premises as necessary, ensuring security of building is not compromised.
5. Ensure compliance with Health and Safety legislation and County Council policies in all aspects but especially when using materials, tools and equipment.
6. Stock management, ordering of cleaning materials and assist with the receipt and safe storage of goods.
7. Attend training sessions as and when required
For more information please see the the job description
For further information about this vacancy, please contact Susan Gallagher on 07789942478 for an informal discussion.
Northumberland County Council is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all sectors of the community. We recognise the difficulties that transgender applicants in particular may face during a recruitment process; if Trans applicants have any concerns regarding the process please contact Rebecca Harding (Trans HR Support Officer) email@example.com
We operate a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria. All applications to work on a part-time will be considered in line with the requirements of the post and the needs of the service. If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to attend interview please contact Jordan Liddell on 01670 623930 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This post will close at midnight on Friday 29th November 2019.
This job is closed for applications.