iNorthumberland Project Administrator.3582
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 13/04/2020 23:59
£19,554 - £21,166
This vacancy is being advertised internally in the first instance to employees and agency workers of Northumberland County Council. Where it is not possible to appoint from the existing workforce, the vacancy may subsequently be released to external candidates. If you apply for this position and are not an internal applicant by this description your application will not be processed.
An opportunity has arisen to join the County Council's iNorthumberland team as project administrator.
The iNorthumberland programme has already overseen the roll out of superfast broadband to over 93% of properties across Northumberland. The future focus of the programme is to extend the superfast broadband coverage into the remaining parts of the county as well as support the Government's ambitions to see full fibre services available to all by 2025.
The role of the project administrator includes:
- Organise, attend and provide administrative support to programme board and project meetings including production and control of all necessary papers and performance data
- Provide administrative support to the rest of the Programme Team
- Act as the lead for the provision of general information in respect of the programme and its purpose and be the first point of contact for general enquiries from residents and businesses.
- Assist in organising periodic promotional and other events
- In conjunction with other iNorthumberland staff maintain web site content, and social media accounts, and the information flow associated with the programme. Control all marketing material associated with the programme.
- Supervise and control any ordering, invoicing and payment requirements
We are offering:
- A starting salary of £19,554 (rising to £21,166)
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (or other pension scheme)
- A wide range of staff benefits including a competitive annual leave provision
Further details can be found in the attached job description and closing date for applications will be midnight on 13th April.
For guidance on completing your application and for information about our Equality and Diversity principles, please see attached.
If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to attend an interview please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This job is closed for applications.