Headteacher - Haydon Bridge High School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 09/10/2020 12:00
£69,031 - £79,958
Schools - Teaching
Haydon Bridge High School
NORTHUMBERLAND COUNTY COUNCIL
Haydon Bridge High School, Haydon Bridge, Northumberland, NE47 6LR
Group 4, 11-18 Secondary School of approximately 446 pupils
Individual School Range L21 – L27 (£69,031 - £79,958 per annum)
Required from January 2021
We are seeking to appoint an excellent headteacher with a proven track record of success to build on the schools strengths and take it forward into the next stages of its development. We are a rapidly improving school in the heart of our rural community.
· Be an outstanding teacher and leader
· Share our vision of building an inclusive school that has a key role to play in our wider community
· Lead by example and have a track record of developing a strong and motivated team..
· Drive and inspire the highest quality of teaching and learning that puts well being and support at the centre of our work
· Continue to develop our broad and balanced curriculum for the benefit of all our students, that shows clear intent, implementation and impact for pupils.
If you are interested in this post further details about our school and how to apply are available on the 'Apply Now' button.
Completed applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are offering a telephone call with the current headteacher, in the week beginning 28 September and this can be arranged by emailing email@example.com.
Haydon Bridge High School is committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this post.
Completed forms must be submitted by noon on 9 October 2020.
This job is closed for applications.