Teacher - Maternity Cover
Full time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 07/04/2021 12:00
Schools - Teaching
Required for September 1st 2021 – August 31st 2022
Wheatlands Primary School wishes to appoint a well-qualified, experienced and enthusiastic teacher. We are looking for a highly motivated teacher who is passionate about teaching and committed to school improvement. You must share our vision for continual and sustained improvement and help to build and develop on the school’s successes. Wheatlands is at the heart of the local community therefore the successful candidate must be able to promote the positive and caring ethos of the school.
Please state experience, curriculum strengths and any areas of expertise or interest you have which may be relevant to the post. This post is not suitable for an NQT.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has KS1/KS2 teaching experience
• Has high expectations of pupil's achievement and behaviour
• Is able to work effectively as part of a team
• Can deliver a dynamic and stimulating learning environment to engage all pupils
• Possesses a strong commitment to raising standards
• Has a passion to make a difference to the lives of our children, with a real
ability to inspire and motivate them to strive for excellence
• Is willing to make a significant contribution to the wider life of the school
• Has the ability to forge strong relationships with parents
• Is prepared to go the extra mile
In return we can offer:
• Polite, smiling children who enjoy coming to school and love learning
• A welcoming work environment with staff who will fully support you
• A friendly and supportive Trust who can offer excellent opportunities and support to further develop your skills
Galileo Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure along with other relevant employment checks.
Closing date: 7th April 2021
Interviews: 16th April 2021
In order to apply, please return a Teaching Staff Application Form directly to the headteacher, Mrs Pyle, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This job is closed for applications.