Cover Supervisor - 32.5 hours per week
Full time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Newsham Primary School is in a strong position as we plan for the 2021-2022 academic year. We have successfully navigated the pandemic to this point and we are a stronger more resilient organisation than we were before lockdown occurred. We are determined to embrace and build on our current strengths. The Governors wish to appoint a Cover Supervisor to this popular, good school. This post requires the successful candidate to work within a given phase (EYFS, KS1 or KS2). The successful candidate will be required to supervise and support pupils undertaking work and lead whole class teaching on a short term basis.
Governors seek an individual who:
• Has an outstanding record of working well within a team demonstrating a positive attitude, enthusiasm and a sense of humour.
• Has experience of working with children in a primary school setting
In return we can offer;
• An enthusiastic welcoming and supportive team of staff and governors
• An outstanding work environment
• Opportunities for high quality continuing professional development
Working at Newsham Primary School is a vocation that is extremely rewarding and personally satisfying. A close and supportive ethos exists throughout school and whilst we all work extremely hard, there is also lots of laughter!
A DBS disclosure is required for this post.
This is a fixed term position until 2023
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced criminal records check is required for this post.
Further information about the school can be found on our website.
Applications to be returned to Newsham Primary School, Warwick Street Blyth NE24 4NX