Lunchtime Supervisor - Myton Park Primary School
Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Schools - Support
Lunchtime Supervisor 5 hours per week (1 hour per day 12noon – 1.00pm) Term time only (Temporary for 1 year)
Myton Park Primary School is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Interview Date – Week commencing 7th February 22
Myton Park Primary School takes great pride in the achievements of all of our children, staff and Governors.
- A positive and caring ethos and working atmosphere
- Friendly children, eager to learn and achieve
- A committed, enthusiastic and supportive staff team
- Excellent support from the Governing Body, the staff and parents
The lunchtime supervisor will ensure the security and care of the children at lunchtime and promote their social development during the lunchtime period. Working as part of a team and reporting to the Lead Lunchtime Supervisor, the position is temporary for one year initially and is available immediately.
Lunchtime Supervisor key responsibilities will include:
- Commitment to ensure the safety, welfare, physical and emotional well-being of our children.
- Ensure children are supervised during the lunch period, in the dining hall, playground area and school premises.
- To monitor the behaviour of children and promote positive behaviour through role modelling, positive interactions and initiating positive play.
- To organise, initiate, participate in and supervise appropriate lunchtime activities.
- To ensure that all children who suffer any injury or accident are dealt with appropriately and written records are kept appropriately.
Further details and application forms are available from the school – please email the school for an application pack firstname.lastname@example.org Completed application forms should be returned to Mrs J Williams, Head Teacher via email email@example.com by 12 noon on 4th February 22.