Full time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 27/02/2022 23:59
NJC Grade G (£32,234 - £33,782) £27,541 - £28,864 Pro rata
Redcar & Cleveland
Required: 1st April 2022
Salary: NJC Grade G (£32,234 - £33,782) £27,541 - £28,864 Pro rata
Hours: 37 Hours per Week, Term Time only plus 2 weeks
Location: The Post reports to the Central MAT Team but is predominately based at Galley Hill Primary School and John Emmerson Batty Primary School. However, on a temporary or on indefinite basis you may be required to work at any School within the Multi Academy Trust.
Galileo is an exciting multi academy Trust based in Redcar and Cleveland, serving just over 3,000 children aged 2 – 11 with around 500 staff. We are currently a family of ten ‘Good’ and ‘Outstanding’ schools.
We are looking for an experienced Business Manager who has high levels of initiative and is motivated to work in a busy school environment.
The successful candidate will:
• Be committed to the Galileo MAT Vision & Values
• Have extensive experience of working in a business management environment with specific knowledge of finance, contract management, estates management and HR related issues
• Act as the link between the Trust’s Central Team and School Leaders
• Provide strategic and operational support across non-teaching and learning areas of responsibility
• Line manage other school based administration and support staff
Closing date: Sunday 27th February 2022, midnight
Interviews: W/C 7th March 2022
Please refer to the back cover of the application pack for details of how to apply for this position.
This job is closed for applications.