TEACHING ASSISTANT – (SUPPORTING AND DELIVERING LEARNING) LEVEL 3
Please see advert text
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 11/02/2022 12:00
Schools - Teaching Assistant
Lakes Primary School is looking to appoint an experienced Teaching Assistant, with excellent practice, to support teaching and learning in our school. The successful candidate will be expected to be able to work within either KS1 or KS2.
Duties will include:-
• Supervising and providing particular support for pupils
• Delivery of Read, Write Inc phonics/spelling schemes to small groups each day
• Implement agreed work programmes with individual groups, in or out of the classroom
• Supervising the whole class occasionally during the short term absence of the teacher
• Providing feedback to pupils in relation to progress and achievement
• Establish productive working relationships with pupils, acting as a role model and setting high expectations
• Working with the teacher to establish an appropriate learning environment
Qualifications and Experience:
• Good experience of working in a school across both key stages
• RWI phonics/spelling experience
• Very good numeracy/literacy skills
• NVQ level 3 for Teaching Assistants or equivalent
Lakes Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure along with other relevant employment checks.
If you want to work as part of a successful team and provide our pupils and staff with an exceptional standard of service then you may the person we are looking for.
For more information in relation to this post, please contact our School Business Manager, Miss Smith.
This job is closed for applications.