Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 11/02/2022 12:00
Hours: 35 hours per week
8:30am – 4:30pm (1 hour lunch)
TTO 38 weeks per year
Actual Salary: £15,446.77
Closing Date: 11/02/22
Closing Time: 12:00 noon
Lakes Primary School is looking to appoint a committed and enthusiastic Administration Clerk who can contribute to the successful running or our school.
The successful candidate will:-
• Show commitment to the overall vision, values and ethos of the school
• Have a high level of competence in administrative tasks along with word processing and data input skills
• Be professional and respect confidentiality whilst dealing with parents, children and staff
We can offer:-
• A friendly, caring and supportive ethos
• Polite and well motivated pupils
• Dedicated and enthusiastic staff
• Supportive parents
• Induction and ongoing professional development
Lakes Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure along with other relevant employment checks.
Closing date: 12:00 noon Friday 11th February 2022
If you want to work as part of a successful team and provide our pupils and staff with an exceptional standard of service then you may the person we are looking for. Visits are encouraged and warmly welcomed. Please contact the school to arrange a convenient time.
For more information in relation to this post, please contact our School Business Manager, Miss Smith
Application forms should be
Lakes Primary School
West Dyke Road
This job is closed for applications.