Please see advert text
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 18/02/2022 12:00
NJC Grade D (£20,493 - £21,748) – Negotiable dependent upon experience/ for those with a qualified trade.
Schools - Support
We are looking to appoint a committed, skilled and enthusiastic caretaker to join the staff team at Westgarth Primary in Marske-by-the-Sea.
The successful candidate will:
• Open and secure the buildings and grounds, acting as the primary key holder;
• Work under the instruction of the school’s leadership team to undertake general caretaking duties, including semi-skilled general maintenance and repairs;
• Carry out statutory checks and organise for works to comply with Health and Safety requirements;
• Be responsible for the school’s cleaning team – planning, training and allocating work;
• Carry out grounds maintenance, maintaining a safe environment for all site users
The role operates on a split shift system, including early morning opening and evening closure.
The role is term time only plus 5 PD Days, and includes 25 days in school holidays to maintain and improve the site and to co-ordinate external works, where needed.
Westgarth Primary School and Galileo Multi Academy Trust are committed to equality of opportunity, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check along with other relevant employment checks.
If you require any additional information about this post, please contact Jackie Woodhead, Headteacher on 01642 485560.
Completed application forms should be returned by noon on 18th February 2022 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job is closed for applications.