Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 03/04/2022 23:59
£76,141 – £83,971
Schools - Leadership
Galileo Multi Academy Trust is looking to recruit an exceptional leader to this new and exciting role, key to the future ongoing success of both Westgarth Primary School and the Trust more widely as part of the executive team, leading school improvement strategies.
Required: 1st September 2022
Salary: £76,141 - £83,971
Hours: Full time
Location: The post reports to the CEO based at Galileo Central Office, Kirkleatham Business Park, Redcar. In the first instance, most of the post holder’s time will be spent at Westgarth Primary School, with a greater proportion gradually moving to work centrally and across all ten schools.
The successful candidate will:
• Be committed to the Galileo MAT vision and values
• Have a proven track record of raising academic standards and leading sustained successful school improvement over several schools
• Provide executive leadership to ensure Westgarth Primary School maintains its high standards and excellent reputation.
• Provide strategic school improvement leadership across the Trust working closely with the CEO and headteachers.
• Add capacity to the wider leadership of the Trust, and where appropriate within schools to ensure Galileo MAT leads the way in sustained school improvement.
• Ensure the safeguarding of all children and the wellbeing of all staff in line with statutory requirements and Trust policy.
Closing date: Sunday 3rd April 2022, midnight
Interview: Likely 25th and 26th April
Should you wish to enquire about the role, please do not hesitate to contact Jane Spence (CEO) on 01642 777963 or via email email@example.com to arrange a phone call.
This job is closed for applications.