General Catering Assistant – Hipsburn Primary School
Part time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 14/03/2022 12:00
Schools - Support
Hipsburn Primary School, Lesbury, Alnwick, Northumberland Postcode: NE66 3PX
The Governing body of this small but extremely successful proactive Primary School, set in rural Northumberland, seeks to appoint a Catering Assistant to join our team. The successful applicant will assist the Unit Manager in basic food preparation and the service of school lunches.
Governors seek an individual to undertake the following tasks: · Basic food preparation, simple cooking tasks and the service of food and beverages.
· Washing up, setting up and clearing away equipment.
· Cleaning the kitchen and its surrounds, clearing and wiping down tables.
· Assist with stock taking and the receipt and safe storage of goods.
· Contribute to the catering provision at special events as required.
· Comply with Hygiene, Health and Safety legislation, financial regulations and School policy and procedures at all times.
· Attend training events as and when required.
This post is a variable hours contract between 7.5 hours and 15 hours, initially for 12.5 hours per week term time plus 5 days. Successful applicants will receive the Northumberland Living Wage Supplement in addition to their basic salary.
This is a Permanent post Advert closing date 12.00pm on Monday 14th March 2022
Interviews will take place at school on Wednesday 16th March 2022
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced criminal records check is required for this post.
Further information about the school can be found on our website.
School Name: Hipsburn Primary School Full address: Lesbury, Alnwick, Northumberland Postcode: NE66 3PX Tel.:01665 830210 e-mail: Admin@hipsburn.northumberland.sch.uk Website address: www.hipsburn.northumberland.sch.uk
This job is closed for applications.