Technical Support Officer Level 2
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 14/02/2019 23:59
Grade 6 (SCP 28-31) £25,463 - £28,221 market supplement up to (SCP 36) £32,233 to be reviewed every 2 years
7 Camberwell Way
Technical Support Officer Level 2 required. You will Be part of a successful and busy team to deliver the support, administration and maintenance of the Social Care application, Liquid Logic.
Good level of knowledge and significant period of relevant work experience of a minimum of 3 years in respect of following application:
• Liquid Logic
In the following areas:
• Application installation including any component modules and associated services
• Resolving problems and business issues in respect of the application
• Performing evaluations of new functionality, upgrades and enhancements to existing functionality
• Testing application developments, including unit testing of configuration before release to end users
• Application configuration and reporting, including:
o Access and security
o Outputs, e.g. documents, emails, messaging
o Interfaces and integration to internal and external stakeholders
• Resolution of escalated incidents and completion of service requests
• Liaison with third parties, e.g. business users, suppliers, third party stakeholders
Skills / Knowledge and Ability
• Proven ability and experience in designing solutions within areas of technical expertise that take into account the long term requirements of the business and consider any interoperability with other technical areas
• Excellent and proven troubleshooting skills that evidence a good general understanding of own technical areas.
• Ability to mentor and coach team members
• Ability to make effective decisions which
Request to fill vacancy
balance competing objectives and resources.
• Ability to develop strategies for ensuring the security of IT systems and data.
For an informal discussion please contact the Recruiting Manager Dave Bulmer on 0191 561 5128 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be made on-line at northeastjobs.org.uk/sunderlandcitycouncil. For further assistance contact the Org Man & Resourcing Team by Telephone: 0191 561 1755 . Email: email@example.com Please note that CV’s are not acceptable.
Please note that all communication regarding your application for this post will be sent to the email address that you have registered online with North East Jobs, including your invitation to any online assessment you are required to undertake and your to invite to interview if you are short-listed. Please check your email inbox after the closing date for notifications as you may not be notified by any other means. Please remember to check your junk mail items.
Please be advised if you have not heard from us in six weeks after the closing date please assume you have not been shortlisted.
This job is closed for applications.