Term-time only (Temporary)
Full time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 21/03/2019 23:59
Grade 2, £18,065 (pro rata)
Schools - Support
BLACKHALL PRIMARY SCHOOL
Teaching Assistant for 2 Year Olds
Hours of work: 8.15 - 11.45am, Part-time and term time only plus two weeks
Salary: Grade 2 Pro-rata
Required from 24th April 2019 to 19th July 2019
(This vacancy may be extended if pupil numbers remain high)
The Head Teacher is seeking to appoint a committed and enthusiastic teaching assistant to work predominantly in our 2 year old setting. We are looking for a compassionate individual who is committed and can adapt to the individual needs of the child and the school.
We are dedicated to providing high quality support to our children to make sure they make progress. We are seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant who:
• Has a flexible approach and ability to work as part of a team.
• Is willing to participate fully in all aspects of school life.
• Demonstrates excellent classroom practice with high standards of teaching and learning.
• Has the ability to think on their feet and use their initiative.
• Is exceptional, motivated, passionate and reflective about their work.
• Has a commitment to professional development and the skills to engage positively with practitioners, parents/carers and families.
Essential Qualifications: GCSE’s including Maths and English grade A-C
NVQ 2 Teaching And Learning Support or CACHE level 2 or equivalent qualification in a relevant discipline.
Where our roles are customer facing and you are required to speak to members of the public, the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post. As a disability confident employer, we are committed to employing disabled people and people with health conditions making reasonable adjustments to support disabled applicants when required
Visits are welcome. Please telephone the school on 0191 5864049.
Application forms are available from and returnable to Debbie Brown, Blackhall Colliery Primary, Middle Street, Blackhall Colliery, TS27 4NA. Tel 0191 5864049, email email@example.com
Closing date: Thursday 21st March 2019
Interview date: Wednesday 27th March 2019
Allison Cunningham or Debbie Brown
Tel: 0191 5864049
This job is closed for applications.