Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Schools - Teaching
Permanent Key Stage 2 Teacher
Full time permanent Key Stage 2 Teacher (Years 5 and 6) required for September 2020
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our highly effective school as a Year 5 and 6 Class Teacher; this post is permanent due to rising numbers. The successful candidate will be an integral part of our Federation; working in our newly established Upper Key Stage 2 classroom space, taking the school forward to its completion as a primary school.
The Governors of Henshaw CE Primary School are seeking to appoint a lively, enthusiastic, well-motivated teacher who is capable of integrating swiftly and successfully into our hard working, friendly and experienced team. Above all we need an excellent classroom practitioner.
Please state curriculum strengths in your application.
Henshaw School is part of a Federation with Greenhead School. Both schools work closely together in an integrated way and share the same vision and ethos. We are looking for a teacher who is prepared to plan, teach and assess children in Key Stage 2, follow policies and procedures, to be visible, hands on and very community focused. If you do not fit these criteria, the post will not be for you.
Visits to the school would be welcome by appointment; please contact the Mrs Slater in the school Office to arrange- 01434 344324.
We believe it is important to create great places to work in order to build a great place to learn. Our team of dedicated, driven staff are the backbone of our school and we are excited to welcome a prospective KS2 teacher to join our team. The successful candidate will benefit from a supportive school environment, CPD opportunities and an inclusive, motivated work culture.
What we are looking for:
We look for talented individuals who want to be a part of Federation team, transforming education and helping create exceptional places of learning.
We are looking for:
• Someone who can model and disseminate high quality teaching pedagogy and practice to secure consistently good or outstanding teaching and learning for our children
• A commitment to ongoing professional development
• A teacher who will maintain a dynamic and inspiring learning environment
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as part of our staff team
• Committed to ensuring every child achieves their full potential
• An outstanding teacher with high academic expectations
• Enthusiastic, motivated and fully prepared to participate in the wider life of the school
Why work at Henshaw CE Primary School?
• An ambitious, successful and vibrant place to work, with children who are bright, confident and eager to learn
• A supportive working culture that focuses on positive learning behaviour and high expectations for all children
• A senior leadership team that is highly committed to developing others
• CPD opportunities
• Opportunities to work with a staff team who are committed to supporting each other to achieve the best for all our children and families.
Closing date for the receipt of completed application forms: Tuesday 14th April 2020
Shortlisting: Tuesday 15th April 2020
Interviews: Wednesday 22nd April 2020