P522215 - Class Teacher - Kells Lane Primary School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 30/03/2020 11:59
MPS1 - UPS3 - £24,373 - £40,490 per annum
Hours per week:
Full Time 10 Sessions Per Week
Schools - Teaching
Kells Lane Primary School Low Fell Gatesheadhttps://ce0074li.webitrent.com/ce0074li_webrecruitment
Required for 1st September 2020
We are a friendly, hard-working and supportive school with amazing children who want to learn. Excellent opportunities exist for you to develop your teaching in our innovative and forward thinking school. If you are looking for a challenge and have a passion and commitment for ensuring children learn and do the best they can, this is the school for you.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, hard-working teacher to join our happy and dedicated team.
As an excellent practitioner you must:
* Be an excellent teacher - at whatever stage in your career - with in-depth subject knowledge.
* Have high expectations of both yourself and your pupils.
* Be passionate about meeting the needs of all children.
* Have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Value working in teams and partnerships.
* Be skilled at fostering independence and pupil-led learning.
* Be reflective, resilient and ambitious, keen to develop your professional expertise.
* Engage with all aspects of school life, parents and the wider community.
* Be committed to ongoing professional development.
* Children who are articulate, great fun, willing and eager to learn.
* A creative, positive and friendly staff team.
* A supportive environment where there are many opportunities for professional development.
* The chance to collaborate with colleagues, with year group partners, as well as local networks and professionals.
We are excited to offer you the opportunity to join our team and hope you will want to further explore this with us. Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. Please contact our School Business Manager Mrs Skinner on 0191 433 4143 to arrange an appointment.
Kells Lane Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all children and expects our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. If successful you will be required to apply for an enhanced Disclosure.
Application Forms: On-line only from www.gateshead.gov.uk
Closing Date: Monday 30th March 2020
Shortlisting to take place: week commencing Monday 30th March 2020
Interview Date: Week Commencing Monday 27th April 2020
This job is closed for applications.