Business Services Systems Analyst – SAP BASIS
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 06/08/2020 23:59
Grade 7 (SCP 26-30) £29,636 - £32.878
ICT Services, Moorside, Sunderland, SR3 3XN
SAP technical support to join an in-house SAP team working alongside and under the direction and support of an Enterprise Technical Specialist (SAP).
To help lead the delivery, maintenance and support of a specific technology area or areas with responsibility for working within the application framework / parameters to meet business needs.
To work on own initiative to very demanding timescales whilst undertaking third line duties alongside a scheduled, planned workload.
To lead the delivery of technical elements of projects coordinating planning and resourcing activities working under the direction of Technical Specialists and / or Business Services Team Manager.
To identify and analyse operational problems within technology area or areas, and lead the resolution of such problems, working alongside third party suppliers and key stakeholders.
Experience / Education / Training
• Application installation including any component modules and associated services
• Resolving problems and business issues in respect of the application
• Performing evaluations of new functionality, upgrades and enhancements to existing functionality
• In respect of SAP BASIS, administration required, for example, with Solution Manager, ECC, BI, SRM, PI and ideally Oracle and Unix skills.
Skills / Knowledge / Ability
• Excellent and proven troubleshooting skills that evidence a good general understanding of own technical areas.
• Ability to make effective decisions which balance competing objectives and resources.
For an informal discussion please contact the Recruiting Manager Dave Bulmer at email@example.com
Applications should be made on-line at northeastjobs.org.uk/sunderlandcitycouncil. For further assistance contact Operational HR Services by Telephone: 0191 561 1755 . Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that CV’s are not acceptable.
Please note that all communication regarding your application for this post will be sent to the email address that you have registered online with North East Jobs, including your invitation to any online assessment you are required to undertake and your invite to interview if you are short-listed. Please check your email inbox after the closing date for notifications as you may not be notified by any other means. Please remember to check your junk mail items.
Please be advised if you have not heard from us in six weeks after the closing date please assume you have not been shortlisted.
This job is closed for applications.