Lunchtime Supervisory Assistant - Grangetown Primary School
Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£18,065 - £18,426
Schools - Support
Grangetown Primary School
2 x LUNCHTIME SUPERVISORY ASSISTANTS - GRANGETOWN PRIMARY SCHOOL
Contract Type: Permanent
Working Pattern: Part time - term time
Advert Start Date: 24/07/2020
Advert End Date: Closed for applications on 01/09/2020
Salary: Salary: Grade 1, SCP 3 (£9.36 per hour). £18,065 pro rata.
Job Category: Schools - Support
Employment Location: Grangetown Primary School
Grangetown is a thriving, well-established and friendly primary school. We are seeking a reliable, enthusiastic, self-motivated, responsible and friendly lunchtime supervisory assistant, to commence as soon as possible after the start of the Autumn term in September. Working as part of a professional team, you will help to ensure the well-being and safety of our pupils during lunchtime, indoors and outdoors.
• Contract Type: Permanent
• Working Pattern: Part time - term time only, Mon - Fri 12.00pm - 1.00pm (5 hrs per week)
• Salary: Grade 1, SCP 3 (£9.36 per hour). £18,065 pro rata.
• Providing care and support across lunchtime.
• Taking responsibility for a group of children, or for a designated area.
• Promoting good order and high standards of behaviour.
• Reporting and documenting any accidents and incidents that occur during lunchtime in line with school policies and procedures.
Applications forms can be downloaded from the North East Jobs website, or from the school website (News & Media menu). Completed application forms should be emailed to the school: email@example.com or posted to Mr Les McAnaney, Headteacher, Grangetown Primary School, Spelterworks Road, Grangetown, Sunderland, SR2 8PX. Or, if you prefer, you can hand in your application at the school Office on Tuesday 1st September.
• Phone: 0191 814 9820
• E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Web: www.grangetown.sunderland.sch.uk
Closing Date for applications: Tuesday 1st September by 4.00pm.
Shortlisting: Wednesday 2nd September
Interviews: Week commencing 7th September – day to be confirmed.
Grangetown Primary School safeguards and protects its pupils and staff by being committed to all aspects of the Sunderland Local Safeguarding Board procedures. These posts are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to a full DBS check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.