Lunchtime Supervisory Assistant
Term-time only (Permanent)
Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 18/09/2020 23:59
Schools - Support
St Godric’s RC Primary School
Lunchtime Supervisory Assistant Required As Soon As Possible
Grade 1 £18065 (pro rata)
• Supervising hand washing and preparing for lunch
• Supervising children during lunchtimes in school and on the playground
• Encouraging children with food, promoting good manners and healthy choices
• Assist to clear tables, wipe down and maintain general cleanliness of the lunch area
• Communicate effectively with pupils, maintaining good behaviour according to the school's behaviour policy.
This position is paid whole time with retainer adjustments applied to periods of school closure. You will not be required to work during the school closure periods however your salary in these periods will be adjusted accordingly in line with the retainer regulations as specified in the National Joint Council (NJC) Green Book agreement.
This post is not open to job share.
Please return complete applications to the school
Closing date: Friday 18th September 2020
Interview date: Monday 21st September 2020
St Godric’s RC Primary School,
Tel: 0191 3847452
This job is closed for applications.