Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 23/11/2020 12:00
£25,714 - £ 36,961
Schools - Teaching
Pelton Community Primary School
KS1 Teacher Required - Temporary for 1 year from January 2021
£25,714 - £36,961
The Headteacher and Governors of the Beamish and Pelton Federation of Schools wish to appoint an enthusiastic and nurturing teacher to join our successful teaching team. This position will initially be based at the larger of our two schools, Pelton Community Primary.
Our federation teaching team work very closely across both school sites and opportunities for significant professional development and promotion will be available for the right candidate.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a creative, forward thinking team.
• be excellent teachers, committed to improving opportunities for all pupils
• be passionate about ensuring children learn, have fun and succeed
• be friendly, compassionate and enthusiastic team members
• be committed to professional development
• be prepared to make a significant contribution to the wider work of the school and federation
Application forms are available from the school office and must be returned by noon on 23rd November 2020. Interviews will take place on the 1st December 2020.
The Beamish and Pelton Federation of Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
This post is not open to job share.
Pelton Community Primary
Tel: 0191 3700260
This job is closed for applications.