ASD Resource Base Teacher
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 16/04/2021 23:59
£34,100 - £41,604 with additional SEN allowance.
Schools - Teaching
Beech Grove Primary
Tel:- 01642 818577
Required for September 2021
Pay scale M5 – UPS3 Full time with additional SEN allowance.
Beech Grove Primary School is a highly ambitious and caring school. We are seeking to appoint a lively and enthusiastic teacher with experience of working with children with ASD/SEND.
The role is challenging and extremely rewarding, based in our excellent new High Needs Base (a small unit of 8 KS1 children).
The successful candidate will:
• Teach in our recently opened eight-place resource base, currently used by key stage one children.
• Work in partnership with experienced staff from the school’s existing key stage two ASD resource base
• Continue our tradition of outstanding ASD provision, which is fully integrated in our whole school community
• Liaise regularly with the schools SENDCo
• Have a proven track record as an outstanding classroom practitioner, with high expectations and aspirations for our children’s achievement and behaviour.
• Have high expectations of themselves and others and the inspiration and drive to ensure that standards continue to be raised within the base provision.
• Is emotionally intelligent and approachable with excellent communications skills.
We will offer:
• A dedicated, highly effective and well established SEND Team.
• A caring, welcoming and aspiring school community.
• A dedicated and supportive governing body.
• Enthusiastic children who are keen to learn.
• A commitment to professional development.
Visits to school are welcome during the following dates 23-25th March & 13th–15th April. Please contact the school to arrange.
Beech Grove Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, rigorous Child Protection procedures are in place, to which all staff must adhere. Therefor this post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Application forms can be accessible from our website www.beechgroveschool.org.uk. Once complete please return to email@example.com or directly to the school FAO Miss Kate Latheron.
This job is closed for applications.