Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 13/04/2021 12:00
Schools - Teaching
Slaley First School
SLALEY FIRST SCHOOL
Permanent, Full Time with 0.5 Teaching Commitment
At Slaley First School, the staff and governors promote an environment where children are able to develop as individuals and where parents, staff and children work together closely to achieve the best possible education for each child. Please see our website for further information about the school.
Due to the retirement of our current Headteacher, our governors are looking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic and highly motivated Headteacher to lead our committed and caring team from 1 September 2021.
The successful candidate must:
• Continue to drive and lead the experienced team to promote the shared vision of the school to nurture, challenge and cherish all pupils;
• Promote team working in a calm and supportive environment;
• Ensure pupils achieve high standards and make progress;
• Deliver a broad, well-balanced and creative curriculum;
• Ensure the school’s place is at the heart of the local community;
• Have the ability to motivate and inspire pupils, staff, parents, governors and the wider community; and
• Have the ability to communicate effectively to a range of audiences.
In return we can offer a supportive, consultative and inclusive governor and senior leadership team, the opportunity to be a part of our nurturing community.
We are strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure is required for this post.
Informal discussions or visits to the school prior to interview are encouraged. Please contact the school office to arrange a visit. Tel: 01434 673220.
Application forms can be downloaded from this website and are also available from the school by telephoning the school office.
Completed applications should be returned directly to the school either by post to Mrs M Rastall, Chair of Governors or by email to email@example.com
Closing Date: 12.00 pm Tuesday 13 April 2021
Interview Date: Monday 26 April 2021
Slaley First School, Slaley Village, Hexham, Northumberland NE47 0AA
This job is closed for applications.