Housing Regeneration Project Manager
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 12/04/2021 23:59
Grade 12 £36,922 to £40,876
County Hall, Durham
An opportunity has arisen for a Housing Regeneration Project Manager required for 2 years.
The post holder is to develop, manage and deliver agreed key strategic Housing and Regeneration priorities:
• To identify, facilitate and project manage holistic housing led regeneration initiatives in identified areas and linked to the wider economic regeneration of Durham.
• To enable and facilitate housing development in identified areas utilising partnership working with Registered Providers and housing developers.
• To support and play a key role within a multi-disciplinary project management team coordinating and enabling private and public sector partners to achieve solutions to regeneration issues.
• Influence the strategy and delivery of specialist Housing Projects for vulnerable people i.e. Older persons housing, single persons accommodation etc.
• Assist with the delivery of the Housing Strategy and Targeted Delivery Plans (TDPs) through the delivery of priority actions in identified neighbourhoods and localities.
• To ensure that project management principles are applied within the role and throughout the regeneration project lifecycle.
• Liaison at a strategic level with stakeholders involved in the delivery of the objectives of the service.
• Engage and manage consultancy appointments as appropriate.
• Provide strategic input for increasing energy efficiency levels of domestic properties to Council plans and policies and coordinate its implementation across the county in line with the corporate affordable warmth strategy and fuel poverty action plan.
• Ensure that any mandatory functions of the service are compliant with legislation inc; the relevant Home Energy Acts.
• To be responsible for, in consultation with the Housing Manager, all
• aspects of projects to which assigned the project manager role.
• To line manage a member or members of staff assuming responsibility for appraisals, one to ones, supervision, training and development, and health and safety.
• To manage capital budgets relating to government funded schemes, energy efficiency initiatives and housing led regeneration activity.
Applicants should be educated to Degree Level (Level 6) or equivalent in a regeneration/economic development/housing related field together with having experience in the management, co-ordination, monitoring and evaluation of complex projects.
Interviews are scheduled to be held via Microsoft Teams on a date to be confirmed.
For further information regarding the post, please contact Alan Hunter, Housing Manager on 03000 262024 or via email at email@example.com
As a disability confident employer, we are committed to employing disabled people and people with health conditions making reasonable adjustments to support disabled applicants when required.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL COMMUNICATION REGARDING YOUR APPLICATION FOR THIS POST WILL BE SENT TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS THAT YOU HAVE REGISTERED WITH NORTH EAST JOBS, INCLUDING YOUR INVITE TO INTERVIEW IF YOU ARE SHORTLISTED. PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL AFTER THE CLOSING DATE FOR NOTIFICATION FROM DONOTREPLY@NORTHEASTJOBS.ORG.UK AS YOU WILL NOT BE NOTIFIED BY ANY OTHER MEANS. PLEASE ENSURE YOU CHECK YOUR JUNK MAIL.
In line with the County Council's Recruitment and Selection Policy, please note that we are unable to accept CVs. Any information provided on CVs will not be considered for short-listing purposes.
Apply on-line or for further assistance contact the Payroll & Employee Services on 03000 263154/264469/264086/266148 or email PESREG@durham.gov.uk
This job is closed for applications.