Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 16/04/2021 12:00
Are you ready to start your teaching career?
Are you a graduate of any subject area with a BA/BSc degree?
Are you passionate about supporting children of all abilities and backgrounds?
Are you looking for a salaried school-based route to achieving your QTS qualification?
The SLP Teaching Apprenticeship Programme could be for you.
If so, we have a number of opportunities across SLP schools for Apprentice Teachers. These are full-time positions from September 2021 for one year only. Training will be fully funded.
In this role you will be supported by an experienced mentor and undertake off-site training.
You will be:
• determined that every child will succeed across the curriculum
• a strong team member who can be part of driving forward school improvements
• knowledgeable about the content of the school’s curriculum
All apprentices must:
• meet the ITT criteria for the training programme
• be eligible to work in England as an unqualified teacher
• not hold or be eligible to receive QTS
In return we can offer you:
• excellent professional development leading to QTS
• mentors who have a successful track record in supporting trainees
• an ethos which ensures high standards of pupil behaviour
• a supportive team where effort, encouragement and excellence are celebrated
Stanley Learning Partnership consists of seven schools:
• Greenland Community Primary School
• South Stanley Infant & Nursery School
• South Stanley Junior School
• Bloemfontein Primary School
• Annfield Plain Infant School
• Annfield Plain Junior School
• East Stanley School
Each school is judged to be ‘Good’ by Ofsted. Please refer to the individual school website to access their most recent Ofsted inspection and learn more about them.
Application forms are available online at http://stanleylearningpartnership.co.uk/teaching-apprenticeships
For more information on the programme please contact Anne Marie Lewis, Greenland Community Primary School, Acting Headteacher on firstname.lastname@example.org or on (01207) 232147
Closing date for applications: Friday 16th April 2021, 12 noon
Successful candidates will be required to submit a subsequent application via UCAS. Your Headteacher will discuss this with you at the point of appointment.
This job is closed for applications.