Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 15/04/2021 12:00
Schools - Teaching
Brandon Primary School
Temporary Class Teacher Required From 1st September 2021 Until 31st August 2022
The Governors at Brandon Primary School are seeking to appoint an inspirational and outstanding newly qualified teacher to join our hardworking team. The post is to commence 1 September 2021 and is temporary for one year. The successful candidate will become part of a committed team who have high expectations and believe in respect and success for all. Our children need a teacher who is a happy, positive, go-getting and enthusiastic individual who can be inspirational and motivational by making learning exciting, memorable and fun.
Applications from excellent NQTs are welcomed.
We are looking for an excellent classroom practitioner who is able to demonstrate skills in the following areas:
• Evidence of exemplary classroom practice demonstrating a passionate commitment to both the academic and pastoral welfare of children;
• High expectations of children and a strong commitment to raising standards;
• Dedicated and wholly committed to becoming an integral member of our hard-working and resilient staff;
• Be committed to our core values of Ready, Respectful, Safe
In return we can offer:
• The opportunity to be part of a friendly, successful team in a happy school
• A supportive leadership team who are committed to staff development and training
• A commitment to supporting staff wellbeing
• A welcoming friendly school where everyone is respected and valued
Visits at the end of the school day are possible, please contact school on 0191 3780038 or e-mail: email@example.com if you wish to visit.
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory enhanced DBS Disclosure.
Where our roles are customer facing and you are required to speak to members of the public, the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post. As a disability confident employer, we are committed to employing disabled people and people with health conditions making reasonable adjustments to support disabled applicants when required.
This post is not open to job share.
Closing date: Friday 15th April 2021 at 12 noon
Interview date: 22nd / 23rd April 2021
Brandon Primary School
Tel: 0191 3780038
This job is closed for applications.