Student Safeguarding Support Manager (Harton Academy)
Please see advert text
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 07/05/2021 12:00
Schools - Support
STUDENT SAFEGUARDING SUPPORT MANAGER
37 hours per week / term time plus 1 week / £29,973
Your significant experience in working with children and young people, along with your relevant qualification, will enable you to quickly become an effective and key member of our Pastoral team. Along with our Deputy Head Teacher and the Pastoral team, you will work towards improving outcomes for our young people. You will have acquired the knowledge, skills and experience to devise interventions, and work with key partners in and out of the Academy, to make a real difference.
In return, you can be confident that you are joining a committed, supportive and very successful team. You will be coming to an extremely popular and over-subscribed 11-18 school, with over 1600 students, which …
• was judged “outstanding” in all categories in our Ofsted inspection in January, 2013
• in February 2009 featured in a national publication by Ofsted entitled ‘12 Outstanding Secondary Schools – Excelling Against the Odds’
• achieves excellent examination results in KS4 and KS5
• was designated as a ‘Teaching School’ in September, 2011
• opened a 6th Form Centre in September 2010, offering an extensive range of level 3 courses, a varied enrichment programme and a challenging academic environment
• prepares all students for the destination of their choice, whether continuing in further and higher education or into the world of work
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share our commitment. Successful applicants are required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Application packs are available from the Academy’s website – https://harton-tc.co.uk/year-7-11/information/vacancies/student-safeguarding-support-manager/
All applications are to be returned to the Academy by 12 Noon on Friday 7th May, 2021.
Harton Academy is the Employer
This job is closed for applications.