PPA and PE/Outdoor Learning Teacher for KS1 and 2 - Felton C of E Primary School
Please see advert text
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 23/06/2021 12:00
£25,714 - £36,961
Schools - Teaching
Felton C of E Primary School
PPA and PE/Outdoor Learning Teacher for KS1 and 2
We are seeking to appoint a talented practitioner to join our hard working and successful staff team from September 2021.
- Dedicated to working in close partnership with children, staff and parents within our caring Church school and village community?
- A creative and enthusiastic teacher?
- Flexible and willing to take the initiative?
- Organised and prepared to work tirelessly to find the answers to any challenge?
- An effective classroom practitioner with high expectations of achievement and behaviour?
- A highly motivated person who can demonstrate recent successful delivery of teaching, learning and assessment in PE and/or outdoor learning across the primary age range?
If the answer is yes to all of the above and you are the sort of person who takes pride in all that they do, then we would love to meet you!
In return we offer….
- A dedicated, enthusiastic and professional school team who have a shared clarity of vision and wide ranging expertise
- Children who are polite and eager to learn
- Access to well-planned quality CPD and coaching from a dedicated mentor
- Fantastic surroundings – our school is lucky to have large playing fields, woodland and ‘wild’ areas and is set in beautiful Northumbrian countryside just off the A1
A link to a virtual introduction to our school will be available from Friday 11th June. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
In the meantime, for additional information about our school please see our website http://www.felton.northumberland.sch.uk/website
Initially, this post is a temporary fixed-term contract (0.4 Fte) until 31 August 2022. Please note that all salaries quoted are for a full-time teacher and will be paid on a pro-rata basis of the full-time equivalent for this post.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all our staff to share this commitment. An enhanced criminal records check is required for this post.
Closing date for applications is Noon on Weds 23rd June 2021
Shortlisting will take place on Thursday 24th June 2021 and all applicants will be contacted after this is completed.
Interviews and observed outdoor teaching sessions are planned for Friday 2nd July 2021
Due to the current situation we may need to revise our plans for interview and observed teaching and will contact all shortlisted candidates with confirmed details in advance of the planned interview date.
This job is closed for applications.