Teaching Assistant - Grange Park Primary School
Please see advert text
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£20,092 - £21,748 FTE pro rata
Schools - Support
Grange Park Primary School
Early Years Teaching Assistant (Level 3) Required from 6th September 2021
Fixed Term Maternity Cover until 22nd July 2022.
The governing body is seeking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic Early Years Teaching Assistant (Level 3), who will make a significant contribution to the life of the school.
We are seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant who:
• will understand the value of play and how to facilitate this between children of a young age, both in and outside of the classroom.
• can demonstrate excellent communication skills to support and inspire pupils’ learning
• can contribute to raising standards of pupils’ achievement and to undertake a range of teaching and learning activities in line with the school’s policies and procedures.
• is committed to promoting high standards of care and education
• would help to create stimulating learning environments, both indoor and outdoor
• can maintain confidentiality and discretion and has a good understanding of safeguarding procedures
• is conscientious and demonstrates a commitment to their professional development.
We are really looking to appoint someone who is passionate about primary education and would like to work in a vibrant and forward-thinking school setting. The post-holder will work alongside the Early Years team to support the planning, observation, and extension of children's learning. You will work within a supportive and forward-thinking school, where our main aim is ‘Putting Children First’.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to a DBS check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Grange Park Primary School safeguards and protects its students and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Sunderland Local Safeguarding Board Procedures.
An application form and further details are available by contacting the school office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we are unable to accept CVs. Any information provided on CVs will not be considered for short listing purposes
We are inviting prospective applicants to look around school on Monday 21st June. To book your place, please speak to Emma Noble, School Business Manager on 0191 549 0707
Application Closing Date: Thursday 24th June, 12.00 noon
Shortlisting: Friday 25th June
Observation and Interview: Wednesday 30th June