Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 22/07/2021 23:59
Manual / Trades / Transport
The candidates will have a formal Joinery qualification gained through an industry recognised route. You must have the following joinery qualifications, City and Guilds Carpentry and Site Joinery (6706) Level 3
The successful candidate will be part of a small team responsible for construction services, installation, maintenance, and call out response & repair to council buildings, domestic and commercial properties.
• Responsive repairs service
• Planned, programmed repairs and maintenance
• Repairs to vacant properties
• Works to disabled adaptations
• Works to capital funded schemes
• Emergency works
• Any other associated work which may arise in the provision of our service
• Any other associated work which may arise in other disciplines and other Departments within the Procurement and Property Services.
• To take part in the 24 hour call out Rota when required
Hartlepool Borough Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Check
For further details and an informal discussion please contact Mark Greenwood, Construction Team Leader (Building) on: 07554 111 344.
Closing date: 22/07/2021
This job is closed for applications.