Term-time only (Permanent)
Full time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 01/12/2023 12:00
Grade F (SCP 23-25) £27,958 - £29,587
Post title: Parent Support Advisor
Grade: Grade F (SCP 23-25)
Contract: Permanent; Required as soon as possible.
Purpose of the Post:
To deliver early family intervention, preventative support, guidance and advice to improve outcomes for children and families within a school context.
Number of hours: 37 hours per week - Term Time Only plus PD days
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Parent Support Advisor to join our pastoral support team within school. The post holder will work closely with the Designated Safeguarding Lead to continue to safeguard pupils and families within our care. This is a key role within school which requires a highly efficient person to liaise with relevant staff, parents, carers and outside agencies, ensuring that the correct support is identified and implemented.
We believe in providing our children with the very best support so that they can achieve the very best outcomes and we extend that support to our families.
The successful candidate will:
• Show a commitment to the overall vision, values and ethos of the school
• Have high expectations of themselves and others
• Be creative, driven and innovative in their approach to their work.
• Contribute to whole school improvement planning and development, including CPD
• Be flexible to the needs of the school
• Work as part of a team
• Show warmth, care and commitment to our community
At Green Gates Primary School, we are proud to be able to offer you:
• A commitment to providing high quality education and experiences
• Well behaved and enthusiastic children
• Supportive parents, carers and governors
• Children and staff who enjoy learning together
• A friendly, compassionate and collaborative staff team
Further details can be found in the person specification and job description.
Green Gates Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure along with other relevant employment checks.
Application forms should be emailed to the headteacher, Mrs Katie Lowe, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 1st December 2023
This job is closed for applications.