Blackfell Primary School - Site Supervisor
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 21/11/2023 15:15
£24,294 - £25,979
Schools - Support
Blackfell Primary School
Permanent: Full time 37 hrs split shifts to be discussed
Required as soon as possible
Closing date: Wednesday 6th December 2023
The governors of Blackfell Primary School wish to appoint a highly motivated, dedicated and enthusiastic site supervisor to join our staff team. As a key member of staff you will be responsible for the cleanliness, maintenance and security of the school premises and site. Good communication, interpersonal and maintenance skills are essential.
The successful candidate will:
Prospective candidates are warmly invited to visit the school by appointment (0191 9171665). Application packs are available by downloading off the schools website www.blackfell.primary.co.uk under vacancies. All applications to be received by 12.00 noon on Wednesday 6th December.
- Be hardworking, flexible and reliable
- Have excellent organisational skills and be able to prioritise work effectively
- Act as a role model and set personal high standards in the completion of cleaning and other duties
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents, staff, general public and outside agencies
- Maintain and update records relating to Health & Safety and maintenance check procedures
- Be committed to working as part of a whole school team
- Have the ability to promote the school’s ethos and reputation within the community
The post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to a criminal record check from Criminal Records Bureau.
Blackfell Primary safeguards and protects its children and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Sunderland Safeguarding Board Procedures.
This job is closed for applications.