Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 21/09/2023 23:59
Grade B SCP 3 £20,812 per annum (pro rata)
Schools - Support
St Mary's Catholic Primary School, Blackhill, Consett, DH8 8JD
St Mary’s Catholic Primary School are proud to be part of the Bishop Wilkinson Catholic Education Trust, a family of secondary, middle, primary and first schools in Durham, Gateshead, Northumberland and Sunderland. Bishop Wilkinson is the largest catholic education trust in the North East of England and will have a total of 48 schools.
This is an exciting time to join our supportive, and growing team.
St Mary’s Catholic Primary School, Blackhill are seeking to appoint a cleaner. You will be reliable, conscientious, and able to work with a range of colleagues and as part of a team.
We are seeking an individual to:
• work under the direction of the Caretaker undertaking cleaning duties as required on school premises.
• clean designated areas, as directed including toilets and associated facilities, ensuring that they are kept in a clean, safe, and hygienic condition.
• be part of a welcoming and supportive team of staff, parents, and governors.
• have high expectations for self, pupils, and others.
• have a commitment to working within a team.
The successful candidate will:
• liaise efficiently with line manager to achieve set tasks.
• use, as appropriate, powered equipment as provided, and ensure that relevant Health & Safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
• maintain an awareness of surroundings and safe working methods.
• willingness to undergo training relevant to the post.
• commitment to ensure high cleaning standards.
How to Apply:
For an application form and further details about this vacancy please visit our website. To apply online please click 'Apply Now'.
Closing date: Thursday 21st September 2023
Interview date: TBC
The Bishop Wilkinson Catholic Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
This job is closed for applications.